Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy 27th Birthday to Me!



Yesterday, Super Junior Assistant Photographer was at a Zumba Event :)
I was so conscious of my own presence that I was hesitant to walk up the stage or to the front of the hall initially, but things got better after a short while of being thrown into a sea of unfamiliar faces - Even I was surprised at myself for actually adapting to the environment.


Most photos were a flop and a total embarrassment especially when placed side by side with the main photographer's, but my most salient achievement in the 2 hours was that my camera elicited a number of excited responses from the participants.



 Shamelessly presenting to you the few photos taken by yours truly, the Super Junior Assistant Photographer who brought nothing but more trouble to Main Photographer.


DSC_0070


DSC_0248

DSC_0055


DSC_0147

DSC_0240

DSC_0233


DSC_0168


DSC_0353


DSC_0316

Yes! I was with him, now a professional photographer!

Upon seeing him, the sense of familiarity came back and I realised that I missed being his intern so much!  
He shared again his knowledge with me and this time it was not on BioInformatics, but his other passion, Photography. 
FREE PHOTOGRAPHY LESSON AGAIN LOL.
Am always a fan of someone who is unassuming, down-to-earth and loves to nurture the young.
(LOL okay I'm not young anymore)

Supper with him was how I spent counting down to my birthday (Although he has forgotten my birthday but I forgive him lol)!



No comments: