My nephew's 2 years old!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYDEN TOH!
(An opinion I have kept to myself for the longest time but couldn't keep it any longer: Why do hairdressers like to cut babies' hair to a crew cut? Come on, hairdressers, you can do better!)
Now Kayden is going through the stage where he starts to imitate what we say and do, so upon seeing us try to get him to blow out the candles, he spontaneously pressed his lips together. The result was of course a pool of saliva which landed on parts of the cake. Eeewwww!
Hope you grow up to be an inspiring individual who is well-liked and respected by others! :D
Do you always meet a talkative friend all throughout your life?
I think I have met another again. LOL.
Simon, my ex NTU coursemate, just joined our department. COOL. I ran into him 2 weeks ago in our office (either the office is big or I am just too blur.)
He is one talkative person... and now I have someone to drive me home after work YAY.
And I saw my ex school teacher, Mr Jacky Tan, at the palliative care forum; he just joined the company as a Medical Social Worker! I was smiling to him throughout the forum and Colleague Evon smiled at him with me too. After much persuasion from colleagues, I mustered enough courage to go over and greet him, and although he couldn't recall who I am anymore, but at least he noticed us smiling away at him even when we were a hundred miles apart.
Me: "So sad he couldn't recognise me anymore."
Evon: "Of course la, he got so many students!"
Me: "He used to teach me Physics!!"
Evon: "Maybe this is his passion!"
Me: "Physics???"
Evon (rolled eyes): "NOOOO, I mean helping people. His passion is to help people la."
Niceeee.. My ex teacher is always helping people, in one way or another. :D
"You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."
-quotes-lover.com
Another piece of good news to share!
The photographer in SOSD, who has been in the photography line for 19 years, is conducting a photography crash course for us for free (so that we can help take photos of the dogs in future adoption drives)..!
It's no doubt a dream come true; I mean, photography class from a professional photographer that can easily fetch $600 per student is now offered for free?
:D
Basic equation of my life:
Photography + FREE Stuff = DREAM COME TRUE!
(Okay don't judge me, I am human.)
The photographer in SOSD, who has been in the photography line for 19 years, is conducting a photography crash course for us for free (so that we can help take photos of the dogs in future adoption drives)..!
It's no doubt a dream come true; I mean, photography class from a professional photographer that can easily fetch $600 per student is now offered for free?
:D
Basic equation of my life:
Photography + FREE Stuff = DREAM COME TRUE!
(Okay don't judge me, I am human.)
No comments:
Post a Comment