It's 6am and I'm still wide awake. Oh god, why why why? I'm so gonna die at work on Tuesday. To make things worse, in the noon I perspire like crazy.. Singapore has become so warm and humid after I've got accustomed to the Portuguese temperature.
I knew it. Going overseas always torment me, either on the trip itself or after the trip.
Losing my appetite whenever I go overseas - Bangkok, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan... is the worst. It's crazy. Singaporean food seems like the only thing I can get used to, and by that I mean, food cooked in Singapore, whether it's Thai, Indian, Japanese cuisine, I love them all.
I get sick easily overseas too - tired, restless and want to die until I see the potential to shop.;)
Korean food suited me most since I went to Korea and didn't hate the food there.
And now Portuguese food (mainly only Western) didn't spoil my appetite too!
I'm not sure if it was because I drank the most amount of alcohol in these two countries to accompany all my meals. :D
Now I'm back in Singapore with no appetite for anything. Nothing at all, not even Tom Yam. This was in total contrast with my Portuguese appetite. Just two weeks in Portugal and I've become a Portuguese. Hahaha.
Now in Singapore, I can't sleep at night, can't eat anything, and have a raised body temperature. My body aches from the long walks to places of interest and my skin still burns and itch from the scorching Portuguese sun. When will this predicament end? Seriously going crazy before it does I think.

Just few days ago in Restauradores, when all was fine, and ignorant that jet lag will haunt me and drives me further from my sound mind. Lol.
I am a true blue Singaporean, as adamantly verified by my immune system and every cell in my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment