Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lisbon, Portugal


Lisbon, Portugal, where beers are cheap, people are honest, warm and humble, food is good, land is much less dense than our homeland, life is slow, 4G is damn fast, and where people don't use their cell phones a lot, value time with friends and family, are naturally good-looking, and can bring their dogs everywhere they go.

There's nothing I can find to not like Portugal.;) 

If I were to sum it up: nice people, nice food, nice weather, and nicely conserved heritage sites.

A friend who loves Japan said soon enough I will realize that there's nothing to shop for there and all the architectures look similar and I will get tired of them. These supposedly vintage-looking architectures will soon look like our HDBs. Lol.
Eh... No lah. At least I hope I won't think of it this way over time.


 
Santa Apolonia railway station


   
On way to Sao Jorge Castle.





No comments: