19th dec -
Steamboat at Samuel's.
His parents went overseas. 7 of us squeezed into Sam's car to buy food from Sheng Siong and Giant. Simba's lap cant really support my weight. Hahahahahas. We bought too many fishballs and mushrooms in the end.
The sotong me forgot to peel away the plastic of one of the crab meat and daniel almost ate it. I thought i checked thoroughly hahahahas. Simba and i cooked the rice. He put more water and i pour away some. I was even sure that i put the right amt of water. Hahahahaha so geh kiang! Then the rice turned out to be super hard. We poured more water to savage it. The 2nd round of cooking rice was a disaster again as the rice cooker turns off by itself sometimes. I forgot all about it after watching some shows on his tv. So when it is time to eat, some of us don't have rice. (Some rice are still uncooked). HAHAHAHAHA.
And the most guilty thing i did was to accidentally put daniel's wallet in my bag. As Simba and Daniel have the same wallet, i put Daniel's wallet in my bag, thinking it was Simba's. And Daniel went through much trouble looking for it. OMG!
Wei Jian was nicknamed Penguin Papa by Sam. He chose the freshest seafood and sliced the sotongs so nicely so evenly.



It was impossible to put us all in one photo. So this is the first half.

And the 2nd half.

Luckily i was far far away from the camera!

We threw away all the leftovers. That was alot alot. :(
Then some of us went singing. LOL whenever Sam sings. I labelled him as the funniest person i've ever met.

Ting and me. My eyes are gone when i smile! So angry!



They remind me of 2morrow suddenly i dunno why.


21st Dec -
Sent my phone for repair. The customer service officer serving me was so shocked. She exclaimed all the way.
"My screen isn't sensitive anymore."
"U mean when u tab the screen, there is no response?"
"Yup."
"What about the buttons?"
"It doesn't respond to the buttons as well."
"WHAT?!"
Then she tried very hard to switch off my phone.
"I can't switch it off. I can only switch on."
"So it hangs?!!!!"
"Yup."
Then she gave a shocked look. Is my phone so jialat? Sad! I signed the paper which says "Agreed to data loss from phone after repair."
The repair will take a couple of days. I am happy with my nokia 8310. HAHAHAHAHA. Everyone seemed happy with my army phone.
As my bro borrowed some DVDs, we went home to watch 'Taken' and 'Xing fu wan sui'.
'Taken' is nice! I always like one man show.
I flew to japan and back to Singapore by Delta Airlines. It is an ang moh airline lahs. And those passengers are either ang mohs or japanese. On my way back home, the ang moh sitting behind me kept kicking my seat and i can't sleep! So angry! Maybe his legs are too long. Thus, during my 8 hrs of flight, i spent 6 hrs to watch 3 movies at one go. 'Funny people', '4 Christmases' and ''Shrek'. See, i can survive movie marathons!
22nd Dec -
I tagged along with Simba and his fren to Clementi Sports Complex. They wanted to play badminton. I felt paisehs being a tagger so i decided to go to the gym myself while they played the game. But when i took a peek from outside of the gym, i felt too shy to go in my myself. Everyone was running on the treadmills. I went back to play badminton with them instead. I was a lousy player and felt very apologetic that his fren has to keep picking up the shuttlecock. After half an hr of the game, i went to the gym. HAHAHAHA
HA.

Since everyone was running on the treadmills, i felt very embarrassed to walk on it.

So i sticked to the same equipment and kept cycling.
I chose 'Fat Burner' mode and cycled for 1 hr 10 mins. Lost 300 KCal. 3/4 of a Mac meal. Hahahahas.

I tried this after that but i dunno how to use it. HAHAHAHA. My feet kept going down. i dunno how to adjust the height. And my arms are at a awkward angle. So angry that i gave up!
I also lifted some weights. And tried on some equipment that trains my tummy and arms! :P I wanna have 2 more packs than simba. 6 packs would be nice. HAHAHAHAHA.
i am the smallest girl in the gym. The others are tall and muscular and fit and big sized.
Simba and i weighed ourselves. He lost 4kgs few mths ago and still couldn't believe it. He now weighs 49.05kg. Omg! And i am heavier. I weigh 50.3kg. I will be happier if i am 49.9kg cos i can tell my friends i weigh 40 plus kg. We promised to reach equilibrium soon but it seems like we are drifting away from it. SAD!
I did my last min shopping for xmas gifts after that. And kept complaining here pain, there pain, everywhere also pain! "Simba, can u walk slower? I cant walk anymore. i think i am fainting.. My back hurts. i cant lift my arms. Oh, can we sit down?..."
But i started to like the gym! Hahahaahahas. Maybe i shld tag along with simba every week.
Hope i didn't bore u guys! Merry Xmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment