Friday, December 04, 2009


I told simba yesterday that i wanna go Disneyland after seeing Xiaxue's blog! Then i asked him, "Other than Hong Kong, where else got Disneyland?"
"I think only Hong Kong and U.S?" was his reply.
"Then maybe can go Hong Kong one next time."







Then this evening, Joanne asked me whether i will be going to Disneyland. Think she read my previous entry. I replied no, next time maybe. Then i turned to Simba and asked, "Japan got Disneyland mehs? Why Joanne ask me whether i going Disneyland?"

"I dunno. Maybe got ba."







Then at night, Ling asked me after reading that same entry, "You wanna go Disneyland?"
Omg! HAHAHAHAHAHAs. I think i accidentally unintentionally hinted her through my blog.
Thanks Ling so much for finding all the information and doing so much planning while i am still having my exams. AND NOW, I AM REALLY GOING TO DISNEYLAND OMG! My dream came true overnight! OMG OMG I AM GOING TO SEE CINDERELLA! And i asked ling whether Cinderella is Ang moh or Japanese. HAHahahahaha. Super suaku. Then i remembered the Hong Kong's Disneyland's cinderella is a caucasian!








HAHAHAHAHA. I am the tortoise on the highest mountain. No wonder my nickname is Sotong and i just cant let go of Sotong wherever i go. That nickname always stick with me. Omg!



It was a beautiful misunderstanding. hahahaha.








No comments: