Still preparing my japan trip entry. Sorry! Too many photos to post and too many things to write about.
I am not working this hols.. happy and poor. I've not rested for many hols so i guess this time i will take a long rest before my attachment starts.
And.. sorry that christmas cards are late! Hahas, kept forgetting to post them out.
Kept on going out and watching movies online! Going to gym with simba this wed. :)
Some photos to share:

Us at TCC after our dinner at Secret Recipe and the Chipmunks 2 movie!

All of us hugging our presents tightly. hahahas.
We had fun giving and opening presents. I gave the smallest (in size) gifts but receive the biggest gifts. A necklace for Ying and Tuck Wei, a hairband for Ling, a hairwax for Joe, a bracelet for Shi Xing and a water bottle for Miao!
I got a nail polish from Ling, a body lotion from Miao, a 6 items bag (mascara, clover leaf accessory, etc) from Ying, a BIG coin bear bank from Tuck Wei and a BIG pink panther cup from Joe!

Tuck wei with the beautiful wrapper. Joe with his killer smile. hahahas.

Miao bought Tuck Wei a tie. and Ling suggested that i shld pull his tie! DA NU REN rocks! I wanted to look fierce but smile uncontrollably.. So it turns out so weird.
CHIPMUNKS 2 is real nice! I love how cute Theodore is! He is the cutest and the fattest. I like the girl version of Theodore too. Alvin is talented and lovable. Simon is sensible and knows the right from wrong. However, i like to be like Theodore. Simple, naive and hopes for peace and to stay happy with his loved ones. i like the scene where he finds Toby in his bedroom where he had a nightmare. So cute! And when he pulled down his shirt and asked Simon, "Does this make my butt look smaller?"
Simba and me for xmas:

He insisted that he must take a photo with the birds. I like this! So artistic right. See how gd the photographer is!

Went to 'Say Cheeze' to have a strawberry cheesecake drink..

And a durian cheesecake. The cake is so full of durian smell and so we cant smell the cheese.

This xmas season simba loves reindeer! He asked me to love a turkey and i unwillingly accepted. hahahahas.


He tried to pose like the reindeer.

Only his face is clear. My face and the background is not. That makes me the background too. hahahas.


Many people including us, took photos on the road when there is no traffic. Once the bus starts to turn in, all of us run to the side of the road.

Dinner at Marche's. Simba with the salami pizza.
We took a train from Orchard to Somerset to have this dinner before we walk back to Orchard again. Simba wants to take more photos all the way. Just like me! :P

Rosti with Chicken Cheese Sausage. I guess that's why we never reach equilibrium. We always share the same portion of food and he exercises much more than me. Whenever we just had hokkien mee for example, he will ask, "Do u want popiah? Or otah? Or satay?" I will always say, "I'm full.. Maybe u can eat them all by yourself?" And he will think think think then don eat.

The beautiful xmas tree by Marche.




The biggest tree in Orchard Rd.






No comments:
Post a Comment