CNY is coming. Gotten your New Year clothes?
I have gotten quite a few online. lols. Becos of the upcoming CNY, many blogshops updated their collections and my hotmail inbox was filled with many updates. Can't resist the temptation and bought 5! :P
I emailed Bi Han the websites and she wanted 1 maxi dress from a particular blogshop badly badly. lols! I said i will go and take a look but she is so funny. She told me not to snatch it from her and she will pay me $2 on top of the original price if i managed to order it ahead of her. And i raised one eyebrow and smiled, "How about $10?" hahahas!
Bi Han and I were helping Stephen make his optical fibers in the lab when I told Bi Han that sometimes some popular blogshops will email us that their collections will be launched the next day at a certain time. And there will be girls waiting by their computers for their launch! After the launch, within minutes the clothes were all taken and pending for payments. Stephen was pretty amazed and said, "It is just like our Star Planner!" lols! The Star Planner is the timetable of NTU where the students with the fastest reflexes (with some luck) can get the classes with the best timing. I always didn't get the class I want cos my reflexes are too slow lols!
Stephen was told by Prof to make 8 fibers and that day he msged me that he needed my help!
Wanted to go to school to ask my pHD student alot of things but didn't in the end cos she went home after I helped Stephen. lols! But it's okie. God said that u only really help someone when it went out of your convenience! Help is only help when u help with your inconvenience. (Sound very chim right!!) God is always so inspiring :P
I ended up helping him do all the work since his hands are big and trembling. lols! He said he has been stressed and lost alot of hair lately. Poor Stephen!
The Rabbit year is going to bring us to greater heights! I was having dinner with Bi Han, Kau Sang and Arsath when Arsath spoke about the rabbit year. All 4 of us happened to be of the Zodiac Rabbit! He was waiting for his friend at the MPH bookstore when he happened to see this book titled "The Rabbit Zodiac, Year 2011". He was curious and went on to read it. He said the Tiger year was a bad year for the Rabbits but we will have a good year this Rabbit year.We can look out for promotions, opportunities etc and all we have to do is to grab the opportunity. He said in great motivation, "This year is our year!!! (followed by many reasons.)" Haha, such a charismatic and positive person.
I am starting my last semester on Wednesday (26th Jan) and I am so thrilled!! :)
Officially i am 7/8 graduated (LOL)!
That Saturday i have been lazing at home watching Michelle Phan's videos! I got to know this make-up professional few months ago while researching online for some skincare.
Michelle Phan is a Vietnamese-American who loves sharing her make-up knowledge to everyone. She posts make up tutorials on YouTube for girls to learn from. I think she is really very talented and gorgeous!In November 2010, Michelle reached 1 million subscribers and became the #1 most subscribed female on YouTube (By wiki).
She is the spokesperson for LancĂ´me and iQQU Beauty. I like the layout and design of her videos. We can see how much efforts she put in in making those. I really admire her! My new idol lols. She also always recommend products for Asian skins.
She can transform herself into the following looks:
Avatar inspired look. Look at how beautiful the rainbow colours make her eyes to be! Even if I tried, i'm not sure how and when i am going to take to be as expert as her. lols.

BARBIE! Omg! So sweeeeett! :)

Sailor moon! She looks totally anime!

Snow White.

Vampire. Can do it for Halloween :)

Forest Fairy! Lovely work.

Enchanting fairy :P COOOLLLL! How can she be so pro?! She is my age, born on 11th Apr 1987.
Simba was so curious about what i'm doing and he tried to copy me (as usual). He went home that night to watch these videos as well. lols
This Wednesday Bi Han jio me to attend a free make up session by Shiseido in school! We signed up and I'm so looking forward to it. She said we can learn how to use an eyeliner correctly :D
Now Taiwan Day 4 Part 2!



The toilet is pretty too!


We went outside and the staff offered to help us take a photo!


Zoomed to the max for the sign on the roof of the hotel :)
It started to drizzle soon after we left! We walked very quickly back to the station and took a train to Danshui! I couldn't walk anymore after 3 daysof non-stop walking. Was dragging Simba from behind and hunching my back and he kept encouraging me to move on. lols!

Us at Danshui station! We sat at the station to take a rest. We sympathized our poor feet.

The colorful sign!

The map at the station was very helpful. :P These maps have been simba's best friends. Not mine of cos! I can't read maps. lols.

We are here at Danshui Night Market! This market features many souvenirs :)
Simba loves the many toy shops there that sells a very funny toy. This toy is battery operated and shakes its head so violently that it may just drop off anytime. It played music too. Some rock music if i'm not wrong. It freaked me out but Simba spent sometime enjoying the look of it. LOL!
We bought a few bags from one of the stores. The salesman was very friendly. He chatted with us and asked us to add him on facebook. He takes photos of all the tourists that patronized his shop and posts them on facebook, including us. Simba added him but i kept forgetting to add him. I think he has got maybe few thousands friends on his facebook.

By the sea.

The 5 storey Starbucks!


Loving the scenery.

The small museum there. It requires a fee to visit the inside. As we were more interested in shopping, we didn't go in. I was looking at the ninja turtle on display.

This is the ninja turtle! It has a odd-shaped shell.

Me and the scary gorilla! I tend to look fairer overseas and it's still a mystery.
Perhaps i look fairer when i am happier? lols! I look like a hungry zombie.

Simba bought 2 caps, one for himself and the other for his bro.

The temple we passed by.

We got hungry and was so happy to see this famous Ah Gei shop! :P
I wrote in the iternary but didn't source for it when we reached. Was too tired to walk. But we found it!!

The portion was small. Simba seemed to only eat the ru rou fan haha.


The drinks were given by the hot spring hotel.
FREE and so we kapo them and carried them all the way to Danshui.


Simba saw the photo i took with Si Ting long ago in Thailand where both of us attempted to jump into the sea from the boat we were riding. lols! He wanted me to do it again.


After much shopping, we went back and it was past 12! :P

My things were all over the place.

But Simba took pride in his new things. He tried the new shirts on, folded them nicely after that and placed them neatly on the chair.
AWWW! I miss Taiwan! It was too bad i'm busy this hols becos of fyp.
Maybe this year going somewhere nice with simba.
My 'twin' (the girl who looks like me) recently got a bf and they went to Hong Kong.
I saw her facebook photos and felt like going Hong Kong too!!
3 comments:
Hi, where you shop your clothes online? All seem so nice!
Hi :) Thanks! That is so nice of u.
I got most of them from the following online stores:
belleaffairs.livejournal.com
missypixie.livejournal.com
lolliepopbestie.com.sg
tracyeinny.com.sg
lockedup-stars.livejournal.com
modparade.com
megagamie.livejournal.com
Hope u like their collections too :)
Post a Comment