I came to a realization that if you want to save, you really need to take care of all your stuff. Seriously.
If u are careless like me, u can't save much cos u will use what u save to spend on what u broke or lost.
I broke my phone screen. The damage was severe near one of the edges, and the crack ran towards the left side of the screen and split right in the middle of Simba's face (I put us as the phone's home screen). My face escaped from those cracks!
A mishandling of my phone cost me $130! Omg. Simba said I might as well buy a new phone. But I don't like to change phones! I don't like changes, which is bad by the way, since people change for the better. I am stagnant and I love to be one stagnant person. Lol.
Tell me, you beautiful person, whether you lead a better life than me? I really really want to know. When you have better hair, better face, better ability and better everything, are you happier since people has nothing rude to say to your face? Well.. At least I think so. U know.. I recently read an article about an experiment a group of researchers did. They used 2 models and 2 average-looking persons to ask for help from passers-by. And yes, you are right. People go all the way out to help the 2 models.
It's 1:16am and I am still not on the main topic of my entry.
And yea, here is the focus of my blog: Bangkok Day 3.
I told him to pose outside the toilet.
He Free. Interesting way of expression.
Caught him sleeping in the cab. He can take naps anywhere we went, as long as we are seated down. Way to go, Simba!
We chanced upon a mall opposite Platinum Mall. I forgot the mall's name. Lol. Anyway, it is a wholesale mall for mostly pants, especially nice ladies pants for work. I got 3 for just SGD$24! Omg. The disadvantage is that u can't try those pants. But luckily they fit me!
I had Tom Yam again. Lol. U must be thinking how boring I can be. :D
He had Phad Thai.
His tee was newly bought. Bangkok sells many many vintage tees for guys! Love them!
We then went to Platinum Mall for abit more shopping! Had coffee and a piece of donut to keep us awake.
My very very thick coffee!
This shop is so cool. Love every piece of clothing I see. Too bad their prices are abit too steep. Lol. I mean not as steep as Singapore's. But I come to Bangkok to find only cheap stuff so this store is definitely way out of question. Lol.
Then we followed the map, intending to go to Siam Paragon by walk.
There is this bridge where boats are seen everywhere underneath. Great for photos!
:D
Passed by the residents' area. He was fascinated by their farm animals.
The row of houses where the Thais live in. Thought it was pretty unkempt and run down. The residents look lively and happy though. They offered their help in guiding us with directions to Siam Paragon. :D So nice of them! We even walked into their houses to obtain a short-cut there.
Their neighbourhood
And we reached!
Cool cars on display. :D
I look hilariously funny but I like it.
Outside Siam Paragon.
It's so cute that we kept on taking a group photo and trying to get the best shot when a guy appeared behind us and took a photo with us. It was so funny that another head appeared out of nowhere just on top of our heads. This is in Siam Discovery Center. All the stuff sold there is of normal prices but look really chic and trendy. I didn't buy anything too. Lol. Like I have said, I only go Bangkok to shop for cheap stuff. Not even a $20 blouse is cheap enough.
Love the Siam area. Shops near Siam square.
Lots of maxi dresses to choose from. Each costs about $12 only!
Our plan was to head towards Bonaza Mall first but we were too late! The mall closes at about 7 30pm, just like Platinum Fashion Mall. But we discovered that the Bonaza Mall is the linkway towards MBK! And this travellator leads us to the 3rd storey of MBK.
Swans by the travellator! Haha!
We only bought a few shirts from MBK. Those typical Thailand touristy shirts. Lol. Seeing me buy a few shirts, Jun Wen will always copy me and buy some too from the same store. :( :( I'm so petty I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment