Not forgetting my first and only neoprint with Simba. He couldn't contain his excitement while being cuddled by a koala!
He has such big eyes that work to his advantage! #envy
Life was spent with him not only after school hours but also during lessons in NTU. Life in NTU for me was definitely not a stroll in the park but thankfully I have a great mentor to take me through all these sucky school days.
A time when he got his new haircut at Toa Payoh.
He liked to keep his hair gold throughout the schooling days as he found black hair unappealing. However after setting his foot into the work society, he believed that a dark hair colour suits a working professional better so now he is keeping his hair colour in a tone near to black.
EEG experiment in lab. Our coursemate Oleg volunteered to be the subject for this particular session!
Spent 1/4 of my university days using Nokia N70 which was pretty obsolete even then, 2/4 using this pink Pixon 8800, and the rest using iPhone 4! Decided on this pink phone as I thought its back looked so alike to a camera and it had a resolution of 12 Megapixels which was pretty advanced at that time. All the above photos, other than neoprints and those with poly friends, were taken with this camera phone. Photos looking good don't they?
Most of our birthday celebrations were done in school with a presence of a birthday cake. Was surprised in a good way by the many presences of birthday cakes in the many celebrations with my uni clique since the cakes in the past birthday celebrations I had with either my family or other friends were replaced by delirious dinners filled with laughter and happy noises.
Dyed my hair to a brighter tone whenever Chinese New Year approaches. It's funny just thinking about how Ling and I went all out to experiment with hair dyes soon after graduation from secondary school. During the following CNY, I went visiting my relatives and my aunt actually thought I dropped out of school and got my hair dyed like ah lian after that! Lol.
Ying always likes her hair gold for all the years I have known her.
The younger boys in 2009. Now they are deemed as men in my eyes since they started dressing in formal wear when we gathered.
Whenever we weren't buried beneath assignments or studying for tests, we went out to take a breather!
This was him in Chinatown experiencing the CNY mood. The Ralph Lauren polo tee was given by his hall mates as his 24th birthday present.
More eating! This was at Hotpot Culture in Suntec. We ordered everything we want to attempt in one shot; the table couldn't contain them all and we couldn't finish them ultimately. We are such food wasters.
Although no more food could be swallowed, my stomach will always be there for fruits and desserts. :D
Carine's birthday at Sudoku, Marche Jap style. Donuts from Donut Factory were the hype at that time comparable to Koi and Gong Cha now and we used them as a creative representation of her birthday cake!
Any long service award for a frequent attender for any friends gathering? I think I may have won the 2nd or 3rd place in it for proudly attending almost all gatherings initiated by Ting or Daniel.
This was 2009 CNY steamboat dinner in Samuel's house!
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment