Monday, December 03, 2012

Daryl Dixon + Past Photos II




Push aside all those flesh-rotting zombies and intestines-spilling scenes, I'm totally obsessed with "The Walking Dead", after having watched all the episodes, and can't wait for the next episode to be aired! In all American TV series with no exception of The Walking Dead, one main character would eventually start to grow on me.


My favourite character is none other than the most well-liked character in all seasons of the drama, Daryl Dixon. He is in the main cast, the right-hand man of the main character Rick, who aids greatly in keeping his group of people safe and sane. He is one man whose attitude towards the group rekindles your faith in humanity despite you being drawn into a surreal, uncivilised world infested with flesh-eating zombies.


Photobucket

Picture of Daryl Dixon. He's so cool (socially awkward as some may say) and ahem handsome! His main weapon is the crossbow.



The actor Norman Reedus brought out so much character in Daryl Dixon and so I love him too!


Photobucket

Am crazy about this 43-year-old actor! He's so pretty. My definition of cute has adjusted to a more mature level and I think it's great! Forget about any other male actors I have liked before, Norman Reedus is the cutest!


I've never liked spoilers for any show, however this drama is an exception. Wait..! Listen on... I have a good explanation for it and it's because I don't want to spent every minute of my life watching and worrying over which character is next to perish. Lol. So I have to wiki every episode and make sure I don't watch in shock when the character dies. If Daryl Dixon dies, I will be devastated like many, so please Mr Director, promise me, regardless of how noble the reason is, he must never die alright?


I renewed my New Look membership card weeks ago and was given an $80 voucher as a loyalty reward. And as this voucher has a pretty short lifetime, I have to trust Jun Wen's choice in dresses for me lol. It didn't take him a long time to find something I like in New Look but he wasn't ascertained if I would like them, and so to be on the safe side he took photos of the potential buys and sent them to my email.



Photobucket






Photobucket





I guess it wasn't difficult for him to comprehend the type of dresses I like after going window shopping with me on numerous occasions. From these 2 dresses he bought, I believe he's got the gist of my fashion preferences. Atta boy! LOL. Floral and motif prints define me don't you think? The photos are a tad shaky most possibly due to the high degree of fear he possessed when he took them. (Like any other law abiding citizen, he was afraid of having his reputation smeared if he get caught in shops where photo-taking is prohibited.)


One more photo before I walk down the memory lane with you guys:

Photobucket

Cupcake on a stick made by elder brother's girlfriend. It has a cute outlook but in terms of taste it doesn't really appeal to me since it landed on the wrong mouth (I don't eat choc flavoured stuff).




Here's Part II of the past photos (2003-2008):
I tried organising them in the ascending order of time but both laziness and failed memory got better of me.




Wen King's 21st birthday celebrated in her chalet. Look at who just enrolled in NS!





I wouldn't have remembered that we spent one Christmas together if not for this photo.






I started uni at the age of 20 in year 2007. This was when experiments became a chore.
Joanne and I in our lab coats looking geeky.






Neoprints!
This should be taken during the period I just graduated from sec school when I was keeping my hair red on a regular basis lol.





With my sec sch clique.





My 21st birthday at k box with Miao. :D





I look identical in almost every photo. Few turned up for our dinner together at the Spanish restaurant "Tapas Tree" that my Spanish Language instructor recommended.






It was just the girls and Wei Jian who tried Tapas Tree at Clarke Quay for my 21st.





Joanne's 21st!







The guys were busy serving the country for that year, so most couldn't make it but am glad that now after most graduated from school we try to come for each gathering. :)





When Singapore Flyer was built and we bought the ticks at sky high price. Took like a thousand photos using my Nokia N70 (LOL) before he felt satisfied with this one. He cut his hair short and dyed it black for the upcoming reservist and was displeased with his "stupid hair".




His 22nd birthday celebrated in hostel with his hall friends.




He was pushed into the girls' toilet for a shower.





And then pushed into the balcony to get ready for a tofu splash. Lol.





The pail wasn't just filled with tofu but held a disgusting mixture of many kinds of sticky food. Jun Wen only got a tiny bit of the aftermath since Alvin while carrying this pail slipped and fell on his butt, with its contents all over him when he landed. Lol. Prank fail.





It was also one of our 21st birthdays in a Jap buffet restaurant. Was it at Suntec? Thumbs up for my photographic memory lol.






:D





Jun Wen spent 2 weeks of school holidays in Shanghai with his hall friends volunteering to build schools for the children. Am sure he did something stupid and got punished into pinning up his hair for few minutes.
















Remembered those times when we spent weekends clubbing with Daniel.





Were there for Daniel's POP!





A recap of Jun Wen's horse look in the past.





Our first overseas getaway to KL.




When they first became best friends. Poor Joe suffered a cold there.





At one of the malls in KL. It was during December when we went so there were plenty of Year-End Sales and Xmas decos. :D






My first CNY spent at his relatives' house.






Bi Han's birthday at Plaza Sing's TCC.








Found this too! JW's baby photo. LOL.



Wanna consolidate all past photos and print them out in hard copy but mere looking at the many SD cards I need to go through makes me wanna give up without trying. I haven't use that photo frame Shixing gave me since last X'mas aiyo! Gotta start by buying more photo frames and albums to house my past potential photos so that I would feel the urgency to start the consolidation. Somebody, anybody, motivate me pls!


No comments: