Hi dears!
Next Thursday will be the day I finally step out of my house and go to work like everyone else. This one-month of home-stay was a time to unwind and take things slow, although I've been grumbling about how bored I am, how slow-paced life is and missing those times where I get to travel anywhere without the bad leg holding me back.
The gnawing desire to go sightseeing at Angkor Wat is driving me insane, and I promise myself that the moment I can walk without limping I will take the next earliest flight there. Lol.
My training of quadriceps in physical therapy is proving to be effective, albeit the progress is quite slow. I am seriously unsure if I can walk without crutches next week. I mean I can if I want, but I still have not overcome that psychological fear of recurrent dislocation in-built in me since pre-surgery. :(
-- Yachting Part II

In my last entry, I forgot to include a picture of the yacht we spent our 3 hours in and here's it! Thanks Ling for this marvellous photo :D
The four friends had a good time travelling in the speed boat, their expressions gave them away and once they climbed onto the deck of our yacht, the rest of us abandoned our initial unwillingness and went ahead with the ride.

Joe was taught to drive the boat by the crewman.

Got the crewman to take a photo of us girls when Joe took charge in motoring the boat. Miao and Ying looked really cute here!

As we neared the circumference of our yacht, we caught Jun Wen and Tuck Wei making the deck their romantic rendezvous point.

Lol. This reminds me of America's Top Next Model. Perhaps he should consider photography for models and this may just be the twilight of his life!

The typical Titanic thing they had going on between them. A perfect opportunity for TW to aggravate me since they already have a yacht as their accomplice! I confronted JW about it after that and the evasive answer he had for me was that he was trying to soar like a bird in the sky but didn't know why TW held his waist.

Yay! A picture of the 4 boaters with the background of the other 4 yachters. Can you spot Ling also looking into my camera?

Stole one of Ling's photos from her perspective. (She was sitting at the weather deck, enjoying the Texas chicken, spying on TW and JW for me, and taking this photo of them and us in the boat. Such a multi-tasker!)

Showing this photo to show our great efforts of me climbing up the stairs. Yes I said "our" cos my friends helped me alot in moving my fully extended leg (I didn't have the quads strength to move the knee brace, that's how bad it was.) and supporting me to reach the deck of the yacht without any scratch or cut. Thanks friends! :D You guys are the best!

They bought sushi on top of Texas chicken. Have a confession to make, which is that I chose the most expensive cooked sushi of all, the prawn sushi, to eat. Lol.
Will make it up to y'all next time okie!

At the foredeck.
TW and Joe stood tall on the hull of the yacht just before the sky went gloomy.

The rest of us gathered on the hull too. And this was the view captured from my spot.


And it was nightfall.

Nightfall would also mean the time to turn on the camera flash and indulge in the enjoyment of the cool sea breeze.

Jun Wen got melodramatic hurtling through sea and sneezed out a long chain of scenery.

Everyone were served white wine but JW hates it so I had two small glasses of it. It was a memorable moment of us girls sipping on white wine and talking about the good old times while the guys laid back and dozed off (lol they are getting old) as we sailed away towards Sentosa's "Song of the Sea" to get ready for some fireworks viewing.

And the fireworks ignited at 8pm, giving a magnificent display of the perfect sound and visual combination!


:D
No comments:
Post a Comment