Monday, November 15, 2010









Just had our Business Plan presentation on Monday. :)

We proposed an idea of setting up a study cafe at West Coast Community Centre, targeting mostly school students. I love the idea. Think we will really be loaded if we were to set this cafe up. lols. I always forgot how to spell 'humble'.



With Sharon's professional camera, we did a photoshoot ourselves.
Found a plain wall by pushing the sofa in the lobby away. lols!




1st try
We look kind of apart. haha.





We made a prefect symmetrical photo based on our heights.
I didnt know i will look short next to the others. ahem..




Love simba's expression. The horse look again.
So comical!









Everyone agrees to put on a small smile.
Simba, our CEO, is in the middle.






Then a wide smile. But then my eyes.. lols! Carine said i must consciously widen my eyes when i smile into the camera.
We chose this to put into our slides.




After that, Xiang kidnapped simba to play LAN at Jurong Safra. I tagged along too.
They played for 3 hours. I was really tired at during the second hour, i slept in my chair. lols. That is regardless of the gunshot sounds & the loud noises produced by the computers in the room. :P



Got them to take a photo together.
Qing Yao, Ching Siang, Xiang and simba






LEFT 4 DEAD again.




The nerd posed for me.





He loves to use axe instead of gun, which i cant figure out why.
I seemed to keep hearing vulglarities, mainly from simba & xiang.


Xiang dated simba to go again next week. I told him that simba's exams are coming..
"13th, 14th, 15th, 21st and 23rd of dec."

And Xiang grinned & said, "Mine is 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd." lols. I forgot he was taking 8 modules. He overloaded his modules so that he can go to the US to take his FYP next semester.


Qing Yao told me the latest TV schedules (channels 8 & U). lols.
He can just spent his days watching TV but score really well in exams. Yes, we are talking about someone who is from Raffles Institution & Raffles JC.




Simba, Xiang & Ching Siang could relax all the way till exams & just breeze their way through their days in Uni. Why am I not born as intelligent? SO ANGRY! LOLS!







Also went for dinner with my poly friends at the Barracks. Chosen by Daniel.
The food are similar to Skinny Pizza's actually.




Their menu.




Daniel said the toilet was very well designed.
Indeed it was. But we forgot to take more photos of our background.








It was Ting who told me the pizzas were like the Skinny's Pizza. Cos she remembered that she saw my blog with photos of many grasses on my pizzas at Skinny Pizza. lols.







I ordered Prawn Capelini again. I forgot i ordered it before at Skinny Pizza. I only wanted to order the lowest price food :P. Then Samuel asked me to just eat the Garlic bread -_-"





Samuel & Daniel went observing how i eat. Sam said i ate so slowly even though i took a large amt of spaghetti on my fork. I just bit a little off my spaghetti & put my fork down again. They just dunno why i had to do that. And they asked me why. I said, "I DUNNO! ARE U ALL IN A HURRRY??? WHY MUST EAT SO FAST???"





It was like i became their experimental subject and the experiment title was "Eating slowly could make your friends think you are a freak" or something.








The Squid Ink Pizza that i was reluctant to order that day at Skinny Pizza. (Cos it looked so black in the menu).
We shared it together. It was awesome. Esp the sotongs. and esp i dont have to pay a single cent. lols. (The pizzas we shared was paid by our 2 working adults, Daniel & Ting).







I finally remembered to bring along my Taiwan gifts for them. I bought Ting & Joanne a handphone pouch each. I bought the guys a doraemon bowl and a cup. And the moment i took them out of my bag, Daniel's face turned black lols! Real funny.
He was awaiting his gift when i was happily distributing my gifts to Ting & Joanne first. And was disappointed.
Sam was laughing all the way as he couldn't understand why when i saw the bowl & cup on display, i will think of Dan and him.
And i forgot to remove the price tag. lols. They seemed affected that they are only worth $3.50. lols. Paisehs! Cos i had to buy 20 over gifts and so have to save abit ma! Spent over $100 for just buying gifts.




When i went home, simba asked, "How was the outing? Did they like your gifts?"
I looked down & said, "Oh.. Do I always eat real slowly? And why did they not like my gifts?"
Simba was like, "I told u! i thought i asked u whether they like or not and u say yes?!" lols.








No comments: