Tuesday, November 23, 2010









My xmas gifts for myself lols!

I bought two x'mas outfits!






credits to ablackdiamond



I told simba and he was so inspired to get a new ps3 game as an x'mas gift for himself lols!
We've been spending too much lately on good food. omg. Exams are coming & glad that we would be able to save some $ in the meantime.




Wanted to go on a short trip with simba after exams but guess it can't be fulfilled now. Prof hinted me to stay in Singapore during school holidays for FYP. lols!




Was surfing facebook when i saw this fren of mine like a link about fashion. Out of curiosity, i click on that link: lookbook




And found alot of girls wearing so many pretty clothes!
COOL! When u navigate over their clothes, the links will tell u where they got that pair of shoes, tops & dresses from.

Loving it!




I found a new role model.. She is Cindy Ashes.

Below are some of her looks:

Click to enlarge!



My most liked look!





She got most of her clothes from Taiwan. Including this flowery romper.




Cool! I like how she matches all her pieces together.






Love her jacket. SO GORGEOUS!
She got most jackets from GMarket! So gonna to explore GMarket. lols.






Her short hair look.



(I think she is a graphic designer. Her site shows her web designs.)


Gonna put her link into my blog. LIKES x 10,000!







The following are some outfits i like too.. From other Singaporean girls:





Blogshop owner Tammy Tay





Laura M. She likes black & white combi.








No comments: