Simba came to my house on Hari Raya. And he said, "Oh.. maybe your room is messy.."
I turned my head to him and he said, "No no i mean messy is good. I like messy people."
lols! So funny! He is always 'the not direct'.
He continued with "Cos i saw this mountain of clothes on your bed. Maybe u should fold them neatly..? I also saw all your things splattered all around."
"Okie, why not u help me?"
He made a constipated look lols and said, "Okie, but when your mum comes back from work, u have to tell her i folded all for u k?"
"NO PROBLEMS!"
lols! I took out all my clothes enthusiastically from my messy wardrobe and put them all on my bed. He began folding them one by one while i prepare my upcoming presentation. Secretly smiling to myself! :P HAHAHAHAHA Evil laughs!
Younger bro came in & asked me to buy PS3 with him. Pay 50% of his new PS3. I was like "WHAT????" lols! He said his friend is offering him an attractive price now. $690 with 2 free games & a controller. Faints!
Later that night simba went packing his PS3 into a nice box. And the next day simba brought along the box all the way to my house in the morning before we went to school. He said he would lend my younger brother his until the end of Dec.
lols! Simba is a nice boy.
Went to Joanna's house to give Joanna's mum tuition today. But she wasn't at home. I rang the bell thrice & was wondering why no one answered the door. I was about to call Joanna's mum when the door opened very slowly. The tiny Joanna came out & said, "My mum is not around. I think she will only be back by 8 30pm. My dad went to pick my brother from the child care centre. I am alone at home."
"Oh is it? Did she forget? I try to call her okie?"
I began ringing her mum but her phone was switched off. "Is her phone battery low?"
"No no no! Her battery was very very high!"
Lols! First time i hear people say phone battery is high!
"Think i go home then. Can u help me inform your mum that i was here?"
"No no, u come in first. Cos she said she would be back around 6 45pm like that.. Maybe she is coming back already."
lols! Although her last sentence contradicted her first sentence, but I believed her. Then i realised i made the wrong decision. lols! She just wanted my attention.
"U know.. I didnt dare answer the door just now. My father said never open the door to strangers. So i stepped on a chair and peeped through the peep hole and saw your big face!"
Then she showed me her newly bought terrapins and threatened to take the terrapin out and point its head at me.
I told her no i am afraid of terrapins. lols! "I used to have terrapins but i was braver & much more curious when i was younger. Now that i'm an adult, i become more timid."
"WHY?"
"I dunno. I guess all adults become more timid when they grow up." (i lied i know!)
Then she had an idea. She blew up a balloon till it grew very large. OMG. I am so scared of the bursting sound of balloons! I covered my ears and she just kept blowing & laughing at me. lols!
I then made funny faces at her & she laughed, releasing the balloon. Phews!
She started facing away from me and began blowing up the balloon again. I closed my eyes and covered my ears! She held the big balloon, pointed it at me & said, "Dont be afraid. Open your eyes! I will release the balloon on u okie?" And off the balloon went, releasing air on my legs. She said it is like a massage. omg. She did it for a few times & i said, "Maybe your mum isn't coming home so soon. I go home now okie? U open the door for me?"
"But I don't want to be home alone. u wait till my dad is back okie?"
It was a FRIGHTENING evening for me. No balloons for my kids next time hahahahaha.
She asked me whether i knew how to fill a balloon with water. I replied no (hahahahahas) & she showed me by putting the end of the balloon onto the rim of the tap and letting water flow into it. 'See! This is how u fill a balloon."
She took the balloon that is filled with water and asked me to hold it. "It is heavier right?"
"Yes."
"Now u know water is heavier than air. That is a science experiment."
LOLS hahahahas so cute!
I just pretended i dunno anything & she felt so proud of herself.
This scenerio was so familiar.
Went to meet Prof on Tuesday. He had asked me to do some averaging of the data i have gotten. I didn't really know how to use matlab very well so i used Linux code instead (I learnt it from my supervisor during my attachment.)
I showed Prof and he formed a smile. "U know Linux? Great!"
"Yeah.. I learnt it during my IA.."
"Wow.. Which company are u attached to?"
He looked at the code and said, "I didnt know there are these commands in Linux."
lols! Prof is trying to be humble so that i will feel encouraged.
I guess when u treat your tutee sincerely, your prof treats u sincerely too.
That is what we call "sha ren you sha fu". lols!
No comments:
Post a Comment