1. Went with Simba to the Student's Admin Office to get our Industrial Attachment certificates and the admin officer looked shocked until he saw our matriculation cards which has our surnames on it. He later explained that he thought Simba and i are siblings, or even twins! LOL. Hence later on that day i tiptoed all the way back home, trying to be of the same height as Simba. My reason of being so hard on myself was that twins have the same height! (Okie, i know some twins do not have the same height, especially fraternal twins!)
2. Exams are over and i am a grad! :D
Received 20 likes in facebook when i announced that I'm a grad!
Didn't expect so many. :) When someone shares your sorrows with u, they halve. And when someone shares your joys with u, they double! So i guess i should be 40 times happier!
Was so happy while doing my last paper. It felt like freedom. Felt my heart smiling. Smiling from the bottom of my heart to the brim of my head, if ever there is such a phrase. LOL.
The 4 years of school felt like a hundred, especially for someone who can't stand studying. There were times that went crazy.. Like some weird assignments, FYP and some quizzes and exams. I have finally made it through.
Thank you NTU.. Thank you for..
- the friendships i have built
- the additional 80+ facebook friends (my coursemates)
- the boyfriend. If not for him, I may have not endured through this!
NTU may be a good place to find a nice boyfriend! LOL.
- the nice friends. I have very nice coursemates. Okie, i do have some nerd and weird ones LOL!
- the Industrial Attachment and the Final Year Project. I learnt alot.
- the supervisors. I met 2 nice ones. :D
- the pHD student. Never met someone more patient.
- the experience of hostel life.
- the greater strength. Compelled to be stronger and work harder! Hahahaha!
- the training. Built up the character and the motivation.
- the 'cannot finish' feeling. ("Oh no i can't finish the .. I can't go out this weekend.. I have to finish this by tonight, I have to plan this.. Omg.")
- the deprived sleep and the coffee addiction.
- the acne scars that stays longer than before.
- the infrastructure that always makes me confused.
- the size. Have to walk and walk from room to room, hall to hall.
- the food. haha.. i got very tired of it.. lol.
- the deprived television and shopping. Never watch any shows except GAG and The Noose! SAD RIGHT!
I will add onto the list when i think of more! :P
I read from a famous blooger's blog that she took 6 years to complete NTU Engineering instead of 4. She said she had a really really tough time there. But she persisted and is now glad that she got through it. Wows! 6 years! I dunno how she did that but i'm glad i took the exact 4 years. Thank God for it!
It is 4am in the morning and i'm wide awake. This time, i'm not studying. Mum didn't wake up to persuade me to sleep. I think she knows i am having a great time with Youtube lol!
This feeling is so great! Today i spent a very very lazy afternoon.. I woke up at 1 30pm, overslept for gymming with simba and his friend. Simba called me the pilot after that! I feel incredibly great~ I watched the movie "Just go with it" at 2pm.. Simba came at 4pm and i was tidying up my room while he did the script for his upcoming poster presentation. Then after dinner we watched "Beastly" online. He went home and i was there still tidying up my room while listening to youtube songs, feeling great!
Then while waiting for the photos to be completely uploaded in Photobucket, I was youtubing again!
Came across this girl Kina Grannis.. She is so cool! I love her voice! :D
http://youtu.be/tbPhf_KXNZI
Such a beautiful voice!
Wikipedia:
Kina Grannis (born August 4, 1985) is an American guitarist and singer-songwriter.
Grannis was the winner of the Doritos Crash the Super Bowl contest.[1] As a result of winning, she earned a recording contract with Interscope Records and had her music video played during the commercials of Super Bowl XLII.[2]
Her progress in the competition was covered in The Orange County Register[3][4][5][6] and The Wall Street Journal.[7] Grannis has also been featured on FOX News Los Angeles, Good Day L.A. and Yahoo!.[8][9]
(Sorry i have too many people that i like! There are too many talented people in the world. I feel a strong desire to share their talents with all of u!)
Now to my birthday presents! Know its a weird transition haha.
First from my uni friends ;)
BiHan bought all these.. panties, bracelet and earrings, saying they are my style.
(Sorry that i show the panties too! LOL. I love sharing!)

Cinamonorolls are there too to enhance the picture!
I dunno why i gave people the impression that i love pink lols.
I especially like the bracelet!

I love laces and the gold things that go with it. :D
Sorry for the blurness and the hairy hand LOL. My hand loves to shake with my camera!
And oh.. the above is not all..
I got a $40 Sephora voucher from them too! OMG!
i knew Simba must have told BiHan that i am a huge fan of Sephora lately :D

And gifts from my sec sch friends..
First the Mineral Gold BB Cream from Elisha Coy!
it was quite far back that i mentioned Elisha Coy in my blog. That time, i wanna buy this but it was sold out or sth so i bought another type instead. But they got it for me!

And also a grey blazer. I just wore it and it is now in the laundry!
Thanks everyone for making efforts to get my birthday gifts. Much appreciated.
:D
Will blog again tml! See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment