I learnt something new today from the Q&A session of her and her instruction :D.
She checked my every tooth and it was kind of scary to know when she read out every info about my tooth to her partner to record down. She used very chim terms and some of them sounded scary! "Politically erupted" What's that? It sounded bad, like my tooth is going to explode or something lol. I only heard of maybe "politically corrupted". And "rotated" tooth sounded omg too.
Then some of her analysis were not so accurate. Her instructor checked and corrected her. I think it was kind of stress for her since her instructor kept asking her what she should do next, what she should suggest me to do.
I got one decay tooth oh no! My decay tooth is named as 1-5 (i think it has something to do with the location of the name. Maybe one of the two front teeth is 1-1.) And her instructor told her that my 1-5 is a stagnation site. LOL. I dunno! i think it is something like that!
Instructor: What is stagnation site?
Her: Erms.... (keep quiet)
Instructor: What should u ask her to do when she has that?
Her: She should get a filling and floss around it and take good care of it.
Instructor: Why?
Her: (keep quiet)
Instructor: (keep quiet) WHY? U MUST HAVE A REASON FOR TELLING ME THAT!
Her: (keep quiet)
(Poor friend..)
Instructor: She has to take really really special care and it may just decay badly as well! Do u have better suggestions?
Her: Auto.. (Braces)
Instructor: YES THAT'S RIGHT!
And because i have got a complicated teeth structure, she got some diagnosis wrong and got scolded. I felt very guilty about it. I spent 2 hours there when the appointment was supposed to be only one hour!
And then she said she wants to do a xray for me. And I have wisdom tooth! All 4 of them buried in my gum. :( I thought i wouldn't have it!) Sad! 2 of the lower ones were in the horizontal direction. OMG! My hand's hair stood at the sight of my x-ray image.
Then she showed me how to brush the 3 teeth that grows together too closely and also other tooth that were improperly aligned. She also said although my gums are healthy now, i have a much higher risk of getting gum diseases cos of my very bad teeth alignment. Dirt is easily trpped in between the misaligned teeth. (Okie, she made it sound much nicer than this.)
She ended with a conclusion: "Braces are suggested because of upper and lower anterior overcrowding."
I have got too many teeth.
This really scare me! ;D
It's time for braces. Goodbye tiger teeth! :D I know i may occasionally miss that sharply feelings at the 2 points on my lips in the future. These feelings are something that only people with sharp tiger teeth will know. Welcoming a better smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment