Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday today! Yeah met up with the Isetan friends again!
Supposedly going for cycling but due to the bad weather, we have to go window shopping at Parkway Parade. (We are a bunch of poor kids! Lol!)

Helped Valerie in choosing art & craft materials for making her Guest Book for her 21st birthday! Parkway has so many Art & Crafts shops. :D


3 of us, Emmaline, Valerie and I met up first.
The thing I really like about them is they are FOREVER taking pictures. Just like me! So cool! It's amazing how people who can click with u can really click with u! We chat in Whatsapp every night and it's crazy how we can organize outings real fast. Everyone is so spontaneous and random, everyone is organizing and contributing ideas. I love Whatsapp! It keeps my phone msg tone ringing non-stop and if I am busy, the rest will carry on chatting. I can get back to the conversation when I am free again! Hearts iphone once again! :D (Okie I know Blackberry also has Whatsapp!)

And yeah.. the happy photos.. :D


Photobucket

Me, Emma and Val.

Photobucket

After seeing this photo, i asked them if they watched Final Destination. They said yes and I told them to look at the 3 blue lines across my neck LOL.


Photobucket

I really like this comic strip feel~

Photobucket

Failed attempt of doing counting.
Lol! It is always my fault! Made them retake again and again!


Photobucket

Hearts this photo! That's when Jacqueline and Yu Ping reached.
Yu Ping always know how to take nice photos! :D
Simba said I've been really happy recently. Thanks to all these HAPPY people! I love them!
Maybe meeting them again the coming Monday for singing! ;)


Remember I wanted to finish blogging about Hainan before I go to Vietnam! Here to keep my promise! :D I know I have high perservence! Thank you. :)

Here is just one small part of Day 3.


Hainan cousin led us to the fields where the villagers grow their crops.

Photobucket

And this is the first time I saw eggplants attached to the stem of plants. So thrilled about it! :D
It is like a Science excursion, back to the primary school times. :D Look at the unique shaped leaves!


Photobucket

The leaves are shaped like spades :P So nice!




Photobucket

Chili plants.

Photobucket

Close up of the chilies. Omg, the feeling of seeing them was overwhelming with joy.
Now I feel so suaku. Pardon me!


Photobucket

Aunt. Only Aunt and I stayed in the fields for photographs.
The rest has gone back. It was very sad that we didn't get to see the buffalo. It was normally there but that day it went missing. Lol. So disappointed. I was actually looking forward to take a photo with it.

Photobucket

I plucked off a chilli from the crops, risking the chance of getting caught. (The chilli plants don't belong to my relatvies by the way. They belong to their neighbours.)

Photobucket

Long beans!

Photobucket

And what my aunt was holding was many long BLACK beans. I have never seen long BLACK beans before. SO SUPER COOL RIGHT!
The photo seems to make us appear as though we are in some cold country. But we were perspiring so much. All mosquitoes' fault!



Photobucket


I took a photo of our surroundings and it is scary how we are surrounded by tall grasses and trees. We walked through many tall bushes before we finally got to these fields.

No comments: