Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yu Ping and Valerie

It is Wednesday today. Met Emmaline, Yu Ping and Valerie to return our aprons and name tags, then went with Yu Ping and Valerie for the movie Monte Carlo.

Although the movie was kind of funny and I liked it, I think both of them liked it better than me since it is a more to teens movie. Lol. Both of them were praising the movie so much! Yes, the movie wasn't suggested by me. Have to admit that I'm more of an adult now :D

Poor Yu Ping wanted to watch Hangover Part II but couldn't since she is afraid that she will get caught before entering the theatre. (She is not yet 18!) So being young has its own disadvantage too!

Then we went for dinner at Manhatten Fish Market. Our fish & chips only costs $10.50 each cos Valerie has this $6 discount voucher. Cool!

Photobucket

Pretty and me!
Photobucket

They love the iphone special effects apps.

Valerie stays in Kovan and so we took the same train back. :)

Photobucket


They wanna go cycling on Friday. This week i will be packed with activities and next week I am flying to Vietnam. Lol. This gives me a perfect excuse for not being able to apply for jobs.


:D

No comments: