Thursday, July 14, 2011

Love is in the air

Love is in the air~
Recently people around me are getting attached or engaged. :D
I find that it is always the mid year that such happy events happen. Is it because of school holidays when people are less stressed about school? I dunno. It's a wild guess! Anyway, congrats to all the newly attached and engaged couples! :)

Well.. Some people like to stay single. I respect that. But in my opinion, it always feels good to be constantly reminded that you always have your partner's support. There is always something to look forward to. During a boring day at work, you will still feel excited about what is going to happen next, like maybe a dinner at a place you longed wanted to go to. :D Or when you feel terrible about something, somehow when he says 'it's okie', you feel a 1000x better. Or when you have to ask for some advice regarding your Singtel bill like I did, you know you have to ask him on what to say before you dial 1688. And you know for every single night there will be someone who msgs u good night.

Yeahs, I believe in happy marriages.
So girls, if he is a nice guy and he's after you, why not give him a chance! You never know, he may be just perfect for u! :D

No comments: