Monday, July 18, 2011

Soft rebonding & Hainan Day 3 Part 3

A few updates before I go Vietnam on the 20th!
Will be back on the 24th!

1. Convocation is coming! I decided not to let my friends take leave because of me or I will feel bad. Yeahs guys, meet u all next time for a celebration or something ya! I still have my parents, Simba and all my graduating friends around during my convocation! :D Yeahs!

2. Going to take my graduation gown (NTU call it a academic dress, lol) tmr! Jun Wen suggested today that we should take our graduation gowns to Vietnam and Hong Kong and made it different from the other fellow coursemates. :D

3. Simba was having the post reservist celebration with his friends for lunch at Old Airport Rd and bought me the very famous beancurd from there. Simba always loves to share his findings with me LOL.

From Misc
Nice packaging right!

4. I went for soft rebonding just now in a home salon! :D (Influence from Isetan friends!)
The hairdresser's name is Karen and she is really nice and friendly. I found her through Google search!
What's great about it that it is really cheap. Only costs $68 with free treatment! I'm so happy with the outcome!

The salons I used to go for rebonding charged me $200+! There was this one time that i went to REDS and they kept putting on alot of different kinds of hair masks for me. The cost turned out to be $400+. The quality of my hair wasn't very good. There were so many split and dry ends after all the so called treatments. The staff there was not friendly by the way. They worked unwillingly. (It is a Taka outlet somemore!)

I have been to many salons that give very disappointing customer service. :(
But I think this time I am so lucky!
I have researched about some home salons in Singapore that gives superb customer service and excellent results. And I ended in the webpage of Hairaffairs.

The hairdresser, Karen, has 10 years of experience in rebonding services in a local branded salon but has to quit her job to look after her boy few years back. She then decided to open her own home salon so that she can watch her kid and work at the same time.

Throughout the 4 hours, she made me feel so welcomed! I wasn't bored at all, as she will let me watch her TV which has many channels. My hair has no split ends at the end of it. :D You can access her feedback page from here. She has many pages of very constructive feedback. You can call 91098848 to book an appointment with her (You have to do it fast since her appointments are fully booked very quickly). She attends only to me and I think this is the nicest thing cos i went to salons who asked me to wait and wait halfway through since they have to attend to many customers! The awesome thing is that she stays in Serangoon North Ave 4! It's near my house. :D

I bought a hair serum from her (cos the feedbacks from the customers were really good!) and it only costs $12. I will go back there around for more next time. :D
By the way, she only does rebonding (soft/normal) services (no haircut)~


5.  And the 2nd last update on Hainan!


Hainan uncle drove us from the village to the area up the hill where they rear animals!

Photobucket



Photobucket

It is a very big and beautiful bird that they caught. Wow I'm so impressed! How do people catch birds? Omg.


Photobucket

And they caught a baby alligator too! Saw the tail?
I could see it from outside the cage but my iphone camera couldn't get a brighter image out of it. :(
(My camera's battery charger was spoilt!)


Photobucket

There were more dogs on the hill. They were really friendly dogs. I became braver in Hainan! :D I touched the dogs' fur without feeling scared!


Photobucket

The baby fox. I thought it looks really like a cat.


Photobucket

A closer look at it.


Photobucket

The toads in the pond. Different ponds group toads of different stages. These are the baby toads.

Photobucket

Adult toads.


Photobucket

Hainan cousin wanted to show us the female fox from behind the cage.
We couldn't go into the cage to see it since it has just given birth. From what I understand, a fox which has just given birth will be fierce and will attack humans.
We sneakily looked through the tiny hole from the back of the cage. Saw the fox's fur through the darkness.


Photobucket

The female fox lying there in darkness, not wanting to be disturbed.


:D


Going vietnam in 27 hours! Yeahs!

No comments: