Friday, September 23, 2011

Facebook, Hougang Flat and Halloween!


Whenever u scroll down the newsfeed page of Facebook, u know what's going on around u.

When I was schooling, there weren't so many "TGIF", "Monday blues", "Wednesday - Midweek, counting down to Friday" or "Sunday please don't go away." Yea, people started counting days instead of numbers!

Now, I get all of these alot. And more of "Wish I am schooling." and "Wish I don't have to work."

People around me are going to the next phase of their lives, working. So am I! Will I start counting Monday to Sunday like others when I work for maybe 3 months? I have a feeling I will. :D

And it's terribly weird to see some teenagers' posts! They will say "Oh I failed my Maths test. It's the end of me." or "I wish I will have someone who loves me for who I am, opens doors for me, carries my bags for me and puts me before him all the time."
It's so funny that kids like to be loved. They always get in and out of relationships too. One day u see "I love him so much. I will love no one else but him." And the next day u see "Back away, u jerk! All men are the same!" Omg, very expressive younger generation we have here! All I wanna tell them is wait a few more years and u find a better man! U are just 15! Lol! Do I sound like a mum? Okie, u must be thinking why on earth would I know a 15 year old? The fact is that I do know quite a few since they are my own cousins, Jun Wen's cousins and church friends!

Interestingly, out of my 480 friends in Facebook, most of them are acquaintances and u actually get to know some of them better without them knowing just by looking at their posts. Scary right!

There are people who complain and complain about their lives, so often that u quickly scroll down and skip their posts.

While there are people who are so motivational. Always coming up with quotes to inspire u! This I don't mind since sometimes when I'm feeling down this post can really get through to me.

And last of all, I like people who are funny. Look forward to looking at posts of particular funny people. Do u too?

Lol. I'm sorry but did the above bore u? I'm just rambling on about nothing important..!

Jun Wen and I will be balloting for a flat in Hougang this November! Wish us luck! I decided not to be so picky cos there really isn't an ideal location like I wished for! No Serangoon, and nothing between Serangoon and Harbourfront but thank God for circle line, Jun Wen is able to travel to Buona Vista within 5 mrt stops.

If we didn't get it this time, I will just wait for another Hougang! To me, Sengkang and Punggol is too far away! Lol.

If I get this flat, I will be staying near Serangoon Reservoir and next to Serangoon Secondary School. Keep my fingers crossed! Walking distance to Hougang MRT but long walk! Lol.



Halloween is coming! Jun Wen and I will be going to USS for Halloween Night Event!
Yeahs JW is the best, lol! (Okie, i mean for me! Your boyfriends/girlfriends are the best too!) Go google "Halloween USS" if u wanna to go with your boyfriends/girlfriends/friends, and U are the best to them too!

And book your tickets now ok! They have Early Birds Discount. U are welcome!
:D



No comments: