Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photoshoot at a Studio!

Been watching my weight~ Proud of myself for not wanting to drink any bubble tea and eat any fast food! Partly because I'm unemployed and penniless. Lol. And finally going to gym with Simba and his friend every Friday until the gym instructor recognizes us!

Simba has put on some weight due to too much running and gymming and I'm really pleased about it. Lol. Finally! I recently found out why he lost 4 kgs after we became a couple. He has not been eating enough! Lol. Simba felt threatened that I didn't eat anything other than the usual 3 meals and he followed my behaviour. (He didn't want to get fat since I can't get fatter. So evil!) In the end, he lost weight. Omg! Nevertheless, I am glad that now he would want to eat something extra even if I didn't want to eat. And this explains why he gained back the weight he last lost and gained even more!

Been also more handworking in applying for jobs~ Now I realize that I should have applied a month ago. Too bad I'm such a lazy person. Cos the closing date for many jobs is weeks from now and you know you are shortlisted after weeks. Oh.. Well.. It's okie then. I shall enjoy myself to the maximum in the meantime!


I forgot about the photos taken from my phone during Convocation Ball.

Photobucket

He always didn't want to cooperate in taking a nice photo. Lol. Always a gap between us! Whenever I moved nearer, he moved away. Lol.


Photobucket

And me and Chee Yuen!
After I realized iphone can take better quality photos than my camera in strong lightings condition.


My family arranged a date for a photoshoot at Serangoon Broadway Studio. :D



Photobucket

While waiting for the shoot.

Some kind soul took this photo for us. I discovered a sign that says no phototaking allowed only after sometime! Lol.


My mum and I were given free make-up. The makeup artist was very serious in advising me not to have such thin eyebrows and gave me some free make-up lessons. My makeup was very thick. I looked exactly like those wayang artists. Mum's make-up was 100 times lighter than mine. She said theshoot was supposed to be focused more on me which I think it made sense.
Dad and my brothers could borrow ties and blazers from the studio for the shoot! I lent Mum my blazer.


Photobucket

The photographer was humourous and knew how to make us less tense during the shoot. He wondered why my younger brother could speak Chinese! Poor Mum couldn't sit still and straight throughout. Lol. She kept fidgeting and gave the photographer a hard time. I resisted the urge to laugh. Later Mum told us that her back ached when she sat totally still.

And the photo was really expensive! We chose the 40R photo and it cost dad $620! Omg! Didn't know it could cost so much. If only I know photoshop then we can just take a photo at home in our living room setting! :D


Looking forward to my shoot with Simba!

No comments: