After the recommendation by my cousin, i went to watch 'Knight and Day'. Cant stop laughing! NICE! Lately, i realised my choice of movies has improved lols! Super bhb! ;)
'Despicable me' is GREAT too! LOLS! SO CUTE! We watched 3D at Film Garde and were given free stickers. And the 3D is really very 3D-fied! All the images are so near me! The last time i watched 'How to train your dragon' in 3D, i remb it wasnt as nice.
Went out to Yishun with mum on thurs. lols she is so funny. She shopped at Cold Storage, then at Shop & Save and went looking for Sheng Siong. ;p She said she has to find the lowest price for each thing she wants to buy.
Dad called to ask Mum to buy a Quick Pick ToTo at $3.50 for him. Then mum whined about how dad always buys but never wins. I was psychoing her not to buy for him and tell him we didnt pass by! However it didnt work. She went looking for Singapore Pools after lunch! Maybe she didnt want dad to get disappointed. I understand the down feeling of being disappointed and so, I unwillingly helped him buy. i dont want to gamble but helped my dad gamble! So ANGRY! I didnt know how to buy. I remembered dad always take ramdomly a ticket from the shelf. Didnt find it! Then the staff told me that i had to queue.
And the counter asked, "Mei mei, are u 18 yet?"
"Yes i am 18 already!"
"Show me." She said sternly.
Then i realised i said wrongly. (kept thinking i'm 18 lols!)
Thus, I pulled out my ezlink card and said, "Actually i'm 23."
Must be heart young, looks also young! Kill me pls for being so thick-skinned.
Dad didnt win a million that day. Even though i admit i'm lucky, but not THAT lucky! Should have insisted mum not to waste that $3.50! ;((
On Friday, i went for an interview in the morning and got the job!
Yes I will be working as a temp HR assistant in True Yoga Pte Ltd at Claymore Hill (Town Area) on Monday. Coooooool! HR! God bless! Thank God! :)
Being the HR will let me find out how the Yoga Business works and most importantly, i may get discounts learning Yoga there! (In one of my previous post, i talked about how i wish to learn yoga!) So lucky right! And my new semester in August has one module "Human Resource Management". I may apply what i learnt from the company into my school module :P
The pay is quite low but it's okie. I get to learn business stuff! The advantages far outpass this disadvantage. ;)
My mum told me i've working too many part-times.
I looked at my current resume :)
1. Home Tutor (2007 - now)
2. Bioinformatician - AITBiotech (Jan 2010 - Jun 2010)
3. Admin - Geylang Polyclinic (May 2009 - Aug 2009)
4. Telemarketer - Prudential (Nov 2008 - Dec 2008)
5. Cashier/Waitress - Pastamania Plaza Sing (2005 -2008)
6. Data Entry - Image Scan (Sep - Nov 2005)
7. Cashier - NTUC Supermarket (Jan 2004 - Jun 2004)
:P
Friday, went to watch 'Despicable Me' with simba! There was a food fair again at Taka! We bought these flavoured puffs.
Requested to have 2 of each and the cheese puff tastes the greatest. The rest cheats our feelings. They are just a little touch on our tastebuds.
This Taiwan Nai Cha is weird.. again!
We are still not over our Taiwan trip lols.
:) Tully's green tea matcha is nice!
Tastes like milk with ice cream.
Pasta at Warakuat Illuma.
25% off your main course everyday for students except for eve of public hols and publi hols ;)
Bill was $37 instead of $49 ;P
Crab, mushroom and prawn pasta in cream sauce for $14.80. Wondered why mushroom and prawn pasta in cream sauce costs $14.80 too.
I watched 'Toy Story 2' and 'Twilight 1' online this week.
Was watching 'Bride Wars' on Friday night, then watching a short video of Xia xue's wedding (i know i'm slow!) and reading Nicholas Sparks' book (sth about wedding) too before i finally feel asleep at 3am.
That night i dreamt about my wedding, so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Saturday simba and i went to expo! He wants to go to the World Cyber Game exhibition but he told me there is a library book sale. lols.
We were stopped by a man from the wedding photography studio on our way! It was a Taiwanese studio lols. Ken Ding (Taiwan) is where they will have the photography shots. The photos with the scenery were beautiful. I'm so attracted to Taiwan! Again, due to the Taiwanese's friendiness and our softheartedness, Simba and i placed a deposit of $100. Omg. Not over Taiwan at all! We get 20 photos in a form of a 12" album and Ferris Wheel. We also get to stay in a Villa for 2 nights, and all food and beverages paid. I get to change into 4 different bridal dresses (excited!) and he 3 bridegroom wear. The photographer and make-up artist will follow me around. :)
And the lady boss of the studio likes simba so much cos he looked like her youngest son. LOLS. We got a discount because of that and was offered the price of $988.
We can go anytime from now till year 2015 when the receipt expires. Maybe we go next year just for a couple (not wedding) photography. ;)
The studio's name is My Vongue and the web is www.ny1999.com
Take a look :)
The WCG was okay but i was fascinated by the crowd of cosplayers there. I didnt know there was a club in Singapore called the Singapore Cosplay Club. They performed on stage too and sang jap songs. I found out from them that they actually sewed their own customes. Omg.
The library book sales was great! Each book only costs $2. Yes $2!
I bought 4 and he bought 3. ;p
Then it was simba's gaming session with xiang, ching siang and qing yao.
We had dinner at Pastamania. Haze gave me 20% discount. So generous ;)
I have never been to a LAN shop before and it was a prefect experience.
They planned to play Left 4 Dead. And simba said i could play as the zombie and kill them 4. They thought i was a pro LOL. They wanted to split into 2 teams becos of my presence and i insisted not to have them split up. I will get my team very irritated with me cos i will always die and they have to keep looking out for me. I know becos charlotte told me the last time she played with her bf and friends, her bf kept scolding her for being slow and always dying.
I get to sit beside them without playing in the end (Heng ahs! If not i will pay $2/hr just to surf net!)
I enjoyed watching people playing games. I've been watching my brothers play since young. Simba was afraid i might get bored but i didnt.
Took a photo of the 4 guys while they were so focused! (from neareast to furthest: Simba, Xiang, Qing Yao and Chin Siang). Xiang was pretty funny! I kept laughing cos he was so anxious! He was practically chionging in front and get himself harmed first.
Calm simba looked into my camera even though zombies are rushing towards him. lols.
Simba used my name as the player! SO ANGRY. The rest kept calling 'Hui Jin, here this way! Follow Hui Jin! Save me Hui Jin! Cover me Hui Jin! blah blah blah!'
The smart guys make a fantastic team! They come up with great tactics and won quickly! ;)
Like Charlotte, i felt like vomiting after the 3 hrs. The game was fast and the screen kept turning. My eyes were so tired. Next time, i shall play with simba! See if he scolds me lols.
No comments:
Post a Comment