Wednesday, July 28, 2010



My colleagues agreed that a woman is at her prettiest at 30! So girls, arent we blessed that we get to change our IC at the age of 30? Our passport sized photo will be the prettiest!

I was so addicted to shopping after i came back from Taiwan. Just cant quit! :)

This mth i bought..












First of all! Elisha Coy BB!
Triple BB. So far, i love it so much!
;) Like other BBs, it doesnt make your skin so powdery! It makes your skin look natural. What i like most is that it glows after sometime of application. :) It is said to keep your skin healthy and look no greasy! 3 main functions: wrinkles prevention, whitening and UV blocking (SPF 30++).




















I've been dying to buy Elisha Coy Gold Mineral BB but it was sold out that day! I bought the Triple BB instead. Will try it as soon as my Triple BB is finished.
This is ranked first in Taiwan among all BB creams!











I began to like shopping at cineleisure :)
Simba booked a late night movie at cine and i was there walking from shop to shop, NON-STOP!
The shops opened till midnight! Cool! Bought a dress from Paradox Box. There are so many i like in that shop and i took a great deal of time to choose one in the end. Simba was outside totally engrossed in his itouch games.





















Love it! Wore it for outing with my poly friends at Timbre
;) Cant really see here lols.
















I discover i LOVE NEW LOOK!
Bought a cropped tee, a lace blouse, and 3 bras all within a week! I think the bras are of great quality ;P
When I was queueing up to wait for my turn in the fitting room, the salesgirl took the hanger out from the blouse and exclaimed, "SO nice! I like it too! U have the same taste as me!" lols. I think i cant be the salesgirl in new look. I will go crazy and spend my whole pay on all the apparels there lols.






















New look: what i cant miss in 313 and ion!











Bought the following 3 from 3 different online shops!














$27.90
The belt comes together with it.

















$19.00




















$26.00


















Simba's cousin tagged me this photo on fb. How sweet of her to even make a frame and write some text to make the photo look more unique! ;) Left side: Me and simba's family. Right side: Simba's cousin and his family. We celebrated simba's ah ma's birthday ;)


Oops.. I think i created quite a number of responses regarding the wedding photography. lols.
Whenever i met any friend lately, he/she starts asking about it. lols.






No no guys.. i am not getting married now.. maybe 4 to 5 years later. Planning ahead only!
Of cos, i hope to get married by 26. But come to think about it, simba is only 27 when i'm 26. We grad together! And he will be 25 when he grads and me 24. 2 years to save enough money seem prefectly impossible! lols.



JIA YOU LE! I told cousin that i wanna name my baby girl as Scarlet (i've been keeping it for a long long time before i finally told someone! And i told cousin!) And she sais "OMG! DONT RUIN YOUR GIRL'S LIFE! SHE WILL BE LAUGHED BY HER FRIENDS" Oh great! Scarlet is the best name i've thought of and it suddenly becomes the worst name LOLS!



I always yearn for that beautiful wedding. Hence, i will work hard to help simba and fulfil my dream lols!



And the most impt question came by. Friends asked about my wedding partner. Is it really him? And i must say.. Yes!





;) Pastor said the guy who stands before u in your wedding must be the best guy u've ever met. Out of all the guys u have met in your life, u choose this person as your husband. U must triple confirm that he is the best for you! I must say simba is the best. He has been encouraging, never discouraging and always positive. i believe he can make me grow better in my character and attitude. In him, i saw the readiness and capability of being there for me for the rest of my life.


No comments: