Tuesday, July 13, 2010
I have spent two days at work and felt like it was forever.
:(
My manager is a female and i'm in a female working environment!
I have nothing against women. Most of my friends are females. :)
However, i can't stop myself in having the thought that female bosses are bossy, fussy and scary.
Yes my manager is a female.
AND SHE IS SCARY!
:(
Sometimes ok.. Sometimes her temper is crazy..
:( :(
She screamed at me just now for misunderstanding my colleague's instruction and making a rather small mistake. I predict more to come. I felt like defending myself but didn't. lols. Felt a little unjustified! My mum wont scream at me like that. :(
I miss Supervisor Kevin suddenly.. 2 days down, 28 more days to go. OMG 28 days!
Then while waiting for my tuition to after work, i went to bishan juction 8 for a walk.
I went Popular thinking that books will cheer myself up. (Dunno why also! Maybe cos there isn't Forever 21 or Pull and Bear in Bishan!)
I took out a book titled "Find Happiness in Hard Times" casually from one of the shelves.
It inspired me!
It goes something like,
"Bad feelings are like mice. They come in groups."
Whenever u feel upset, u will think:
"I feel upset."
Then u thought of work,
"I feel upset and unappreciated."
and then your salary,
"I feel upset and unappreciated and underpaid."
And then outside work,
""Not only do I feel upset and unappreciated and underpaid at work, i feel the same way at home."
"My husband does not appreciate me as well."
And your thoughts went on and on, going more and more negative.
I'm sure all of you know what i mean!
All of us are guilty of mice-like thoughts!
Instead, u should have thought,
"I am not sure why i'm in such a situation but i will embrace it and make it better."
"Endurance at work builds my character and patience. Work makes me appreciates my husband more."
Like if u get bankrupt, u should say, "I made it once, i will make it again."
Or if your leg broke, "I can read a couple of nice books. I can get more rest at home. I will learn to understand how the handicapped feel and sympathize with them. I can have another excuse not to go shopping with my gf."
LOLS!
Learn to first accept the situation. Forgive yourself, forgive your guilt!
Acceptance does not mean giving up.
"I am fat.
It's my mother's fault that i'm fat.
My sister is fatter than me."
WRONG THOUGHTS!
Thinking that u are always fat makes u fat. Your motivation becomes weak becos of your thoughts.
Say:
"Whether or not i'm fat, i love myself.
I can be as slim as other slim girls."
U get it!
Thoughts can determine your success!
Think positive now! i'm so going to build my patience and character tmr at work! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment