Wednesday, July 21, 2010




My IA grade was delayed cos of the late submission of my supervisor's assessment form.
I check my degree audit everyday but fail to see my IA result till now..
Today i got it.. I just got it..
I scrolled down and saw an increase in my GPA. My eyes widened.
Thank you supervisor..
I dunno whether i deserve such a grade.
Am crying badly now.. THANK YOU KEVIN! U're such a angel!


:)
Life has not been easy ever since attachment started.
I rushed 4 days in a week down after attachment for tuition.
Kevin gave me a briefing everyday of what i should do and complete everything by that day. Its always overloading. No free time (except when charlotte and justin came in to chat!). And every now and then he will ask, "How is the progress? Are u done???" etc.. And i will give him a wide smile and said, "ERM.. SORRY.. HAVENT ahs.."





There are so much to read up on, so much to think about.. Creating a programming code to do a simple analysis takes me half a day. Figuring out how to use the softwares can take me years! The most challenging thing was .. when i put into powerpoint and present to him, he will say he doesnt understand, or why i didnt think of a better way, or just anything, any mistake he could find.. And then got suan.. The whole thing was thrown back to me. The logbook and reports were always not approved the first few times. I remb spending weekdays after tuition and weekends altering them. Or on my way home thinking how to solve that problem he posed me. Cant recall the countless times i had slept unknowingly before my laptop.



Of course, sometimes when i couldnt cope, i was on the verge to saying, "Erms, Kevin ahs.. i think there may be too much to do.." But didnt have the courage to say so! LOLS. Went so troubled thinking of the solutions. The whole cycle repeats for 5 mths, i dunno how i survived it but i did it!




Now.. because of that alphabet in my degree audit, it's all worth it. Charlotte is so right. We have to work hard when we are young. She left her job because she felt that her boss is way too nice and she felt that she had done too little. COOL RIGHT! She wants to have the feeling of satisfaction that she really worked hard to achieve something. Simba said Charlotte has influenced me alot. Not a bad thing i guess.





The manager i told ya all about is on hospitalisation leave for 2 weeks till end of July.
Thus, from that 3rd day i worked there she started on 2 days mc.. And then the next thing i know she landed in the hospital.
Remb on my 2nd day that night, i wrote about how scary she was. And then the next day, she went on mc!
Omg.





I remb after justin made me as his bully target, he got sick once in every 2 weeks. And supervisor kevin always point his finger at me! He said i go every weekend with simba to the hu ye (tiger God) temple and da xiao ren! And they said although i look the most harmless, my mind is full of evil thoughts. LOLS!




I think i cant have bad impression of someone anymore. Or else he/she will suffer! :(





This manager is actually the assistant manager! Her duties were taken over by the manager this week. I've been working overtime :( everyday... But she was nice! And told me to work under her from then on. :) Not under the assistant manager anymore! SO LUCKY RIGHT! Life isnt scary anymore. Just very busy!







I was thinking i dont want to extend my 1 mth contract anymore as $5/hr is really sad.. And i am really busy! The past few temp jobs i had werent as busy. My manager called me to the office and asked me to extend till end august. I was too soft hearted to refuse. LOL. Then she said when i end my contract with Recruit Express, she pays me $8/hr directly! SO HAPPIE! ;)

2 good news today :)










No comments: