Simba said that blogging has become like a commitment for me lols.
I realised that i am more to being a listener now to my friends. I listened to them tell me about their stuff. I dont reciprocate as much anymore. Listen more, talk less! (: Hence, having a blog updates my friends how i'm doing, what i have been doing and most importantly, how i feel. Friends came asking "i know u ... (did something) lately, was it (fun, boring, nice..)?" They know all this from my blog.
Of course, as girls need to talk alot daily, i tell simba everything lols. I would go on and on, always starting with "U know right today i .... (blah blah..)" I know if i didnt tell him in the first place, how would he know? But it's just a habit to start with "U know right.."
Another advantage of having to blog is that your photos have a backup. If ever your com crashed and your hard drive fails u (Yes, u are that sway), you can go back to your blog and retrieve your photos back. (Yes, u have to be as hardworking as me to upload photos one by one in Blogger). U can say that facebook works the same. But for me, facebook is too public! Some friends u added along the way are not close to u! And i wont upload all of them into facebook albums.
SO BLOG NOW MY DEAR FRIENDS! UPDATE ME ON WHAT U HAVE BEEN DOING!
Something was bothering me.. ;( Hope i get it settled by Monday..
Yesterday night, i got so worried that i cant sleep. Simba was fast asleep. So I googled "What to do when i feel worried."
lols. I read my Nicholas Sparks novel to divert my attention in the end.
Xiang said i am over positive until the irritating stage. Not true not true! ;P
I bought Baileys at $29.90 from the DFS Arrival Hall in the airport. Drinking it is a joy. My younger brother hinted me, "Sis, u know my friend told me not to add anything to baileys. U just need to drink it like this." The thing is he wants to drink a full cup! lols. I told simba what my younger bro said and he agreed. He poured a half naked cup of Baileys and the moment i drank it i regretted. DAMN pricking my throat and stomach! I then mixed it with green tea and it tastes fantastic! (: Love Baileys!
My dad asked me to recommend myself for the Citispa show. He asked me to go to where the Citispa recording is and walk near the hosts (Guo Fei Li and Wang Lu Jiang) hoping that they noticed me. Then i can get my face treated for free. lols. But dad didnt know that the hosts' criteria was finding women in their 30s, with a bit of skin problems and fats! Even if i lied that i'm 30, no one can believe it!
Now its time to start blogging on my Taiwan trip. ;P I am so addicted to my laptop like before. It loads fast and uploads my photos fast :)
Taipei Day One (i split into two entries so they wont be laggy)
Simba and i arranged to meet at 10 30am at Sgoon mrt circle line. I was slightly late due to mum's non-stop radioing. lols. He wanted to take a cab but i insisted on taking mrt since circle can get us to paya lebar station fast! And we aren't carrying many things.
The first of our 1500 photos!
We brought 2 digi cams and 4 spare batts. KIASU LEHS!
Simba at the mrt platform while waiting for the train.
I realli like this, Me and the busy Singaporeans. They are rushing for work or school or anything urgent while i am so in my holiday mood.
We boarded the train and simba was so excited about the itouch games i downloaded.
Big eyes.
He began killing zombies again.
We alighted at Airport Terminal 3! Wanted to walk around first but he said we are really running short of time.
But we still took photos on our way to take the skytrain to Terminal One though.
I helped Ting's sis buy something from the DFS and the cashier told me to fill in my particulars to stand a chance to win a million dollars ;)
I WANNA BE A CHANGI MILLIONAIRE.
Simba said if i win, we will share the money. Yeah, i wont tell him if i really win! lols.
The dino looks too real. I am sort of afraid that it may jump out anytime so didnt dare to take a photo with it.
Our air tickets. We booked them ourselves. So proud of it. i wasnt so independent. It's always my friends who booked for me.
ARRIVE: TAIPEI
Gone crazily excited seeing the word TAIPEI.
As we were late, we ate our lunch hurriedly! A bowl of laksa at the airport costs $5. Great so great.
Simba said we need to take a photo with the departure sign ;P The angle was difficult to capture and we took a pretty long time to get it right.
Great about the departure hall was that the passengers can watch world cup live there! The results are all shown in the big screen here.
Free charging of phones. :P
He was trying to express a 'goodbye' sign to Singapore.
We saw a couple taking photos with the plane so we copied them. lols.
While taking this photo, they announced that we have to board the plane.
Energised him kept asking me to smile at the camera while boarding. Sometimes we stopped to take pics and jammed up the queue behind us.
He said, "Turn around turn around quick!"
In front of me was the entrance of the plane.
Oops too bad i sat by the window as he let me walk in front of him. So naturally i sat the most inner seat. The window seat!
He was glad that itouch games kept us from boredom for the 4 and half hours of flight. ;P
And listening to his mp3 too.
I wore purple contact lens. Quite scary looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment