Monday, July 19, 2010


My last weekend was great. :)
Caught up with my sec sch frens, grandma, cousin and simba!





:)
I realised that lots of paperwork isnt my style!
And giving a flawless report needs alot of practice!
I think i dont want to be an accountant anymore lols.
I prefer being an engineer where i get my hands dirty, design equipment and even rack my brains to do programming. I'm glad that i chose bioengineering.. lols.







I went lunch with 1 colleague everyday. She is in her 30s i guess! I realise i didt dare to ask about her age and whether she is married although i'm super eager to find out! lols. So tactful right! REN!!!








I'm so proud of simba. He had a road march of 7km during one day of his reservist. His friend bought a new pair of boots and thought that his whole feet was in great pain after wearing it for the first time. He asked simba to try wearing it. Then simba pretended that the boots didnt cause him any pain. Thus, simba wore his fren's boots throughout the whole 7km! (His fren wore his.) His small toes were bleeding when i met him after that. The blood comes together with the pus. The wound was so BIG. Blood was just gushing out. Omg. Poor thing. He said his fren was nice enough to prepare 2 plasters for him lols. His fren said, "Wow, thanks for the noble sacrifice you've made for me!" I nearly killed his fren!!
No guilt involved. lols.



No comments: