Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The power of Facebook

Saw Jun Wen's friend tag him in facebook a friendster testimonial Jun Wen wrote for him 8 years ago in 2003! I really LOL! How people can mature over the years.


That friend was so funny.
Rewind back to about 1 month ago, it was our final day of submitting our Final Year Project Report. Jun Wen has not completed printing his report at about 5pm and i was rushing from the computer lab to the library to pass him the cover page. (The deadline was about 5 plus!) When I reached the library, I went immediately to the printing room, thinking that he would be there printing his report. I bumped into a very tall guy whom I didn't have the time to look at, and so I apologized to his chest and turned away (Ok, i know I was very rude!). And to my surprise, this guy tapped on my shoulder, faced me and asked, "Hey, u looking for Jun Wen?"

I focused all my strength on him into thinking who he is! LOL. And I really dunno who he is!
I smiled and replied, "Yes!" I didn't have the time to even ask why he can read my mind.
And he, looking at how anxious I look, got infected by my nervousness. LOL. He then said, "He.. He is at his printer!!"

LOL. I said thank you and wondered if he was trying to say "computer" instead of "printer".

I later told Jun Wen and confirmed that I have never ever seen him before in NTU. He said, "I think my friend saw u through Facebook!"

Omg, the power of social network. How scary it is! Even people who see u for the first time is so confirmed it is u! :D

No comments: