Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summary of what I did


Was blogging at Jun Wen's house when his bro, Jun Jie, saw that my blog title was 'Happily Ever After' and he laughed like mad. 没礼貌! I am going to change it! Don't you think 'Hui Jin' will make a nicer title?! LOL.


Was registering for convocation and had to complete this survey. The first question was about my employment status.
And every option is very optimistic!
One goes, "Actively looking for a job."
And the funny thing is if you put "Not actively looking for a job", you have to state your reason, or u cannot register for your convocation.

Wa lao! I wanted to write "I am taking a rest" or "I don't feel like it" but kind of afraid that it would dampen the image of my course of study. Hahahahaha! So I wrote "I am going for my graduation trips."

I will be starting work this coming Tuesday. Omg, finally some things to do!
Jun Wen and I met Bi Han and Sharon for Bi Han's birthday, and Bi Han asked, "So what have you been doing today before meeting us?"
And my reply was, "Erm.. Nothing..?"
And she said, "Oh.. What about the past one month? It has been a month since exams ended. What have you been doing all this while?"

The "What have u been doing?" was in Chinese. It becomes "你在做什么?"
I answered "做 bo!"

It feels great to be some 无业民族. But like what Sharon has said, holes in pockets are getting bigger day by day. YES! I will be begging for a job by the time i come back from overseas!

BUT it has been so cool to sleep till 12pm and watch 2 onlines movies every night! :D

After I took a look at my camera's photo, I realised I have been doing some things! In fact, i have done alot of things.


So...

Before I summarized what I have been doing, let me show u the two things I bought from USS~


Photobucket

It's the Magdacascar's giraffe hairpins! Lol! It costs $9.90 k! Simba laughed so hard at me.
And a necklace that costs only $10! :D


And before I summarized what I have been doing, let me show me my graduation night dress! It is a tea green dress with gold details. I love it! I dunno if it will be too casual. But since it is a maxi dress, it must be abit formal! Shall use a black necklace and heels to go with it!


Photobucket

(Extracted from Missypixie )


Here is a list of what I did!

1.

Photobucket

Went cycling with Simba at East Coast Park. He kept trying to persuade me to climb the tree but in the end, he climbed it himself. I could sense that desire of tree climbing coming out from him. Lol. This is my boyfriend who loves to climb trees. *Applause*



Photobucket

Cycled to Bedok Jetty.
That headless picture was Simba's idea. He loves to see me look stupid. Lol.



Photobucket

Our bikes. I wanted to get the two-seater bike but Simba said he had no confidence of my safety! I said I could sit in the front seat since I have the experience but he refused instanteously! How great this guy's ego can be! Hahahaha!


Photobucket

One JC girl came and volunteered to take a photo for us with a favour in return. She wants Jun Wen to help her with a photo too! The wind was so strong.. I wanna fish someday!



Photobucket

It was drizzling when we took this photo and had to cycle as fast as we could for shelter.



2.

Photobucket

Joe's and Miao's birthday. Joe was born a day later than Miao. K Dinner and then Paulaner!




3.

Photobucket

Since Ying didn't fulfill her attendance for their birthdays, she initiated a meet up for the following week.

We had dinner at Saizeriya, a restaurant that i went to with my Uni friends a few times. Recommended by Sharon. (I still remembered the time we ate the snails together. Omg, I hope it is not walking in my stomach right now!)



Photobucket

With everyone except Miao. She was back in Beijing.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Ling brought her Absolute Vodka Mandrin and we went to Meiya Supermarket to get cranberry, blueberry and green tea to mix with it. We also had the Big Bang seaweed. Followed the guys to this blue bridge near Liang Court.
Very nice shot~ taken by Calvin and Ling!


Photobucket

My first time picnicing at night :D


Photobucket

And we all turned blue!
I love it~


Photobucket

Ling said we looked like Avatars!


4.

Photobucket

Kite flying on the grass patch opposite Simba's house. It was Fathers' Day that day and Simba's dad went out with his mum while my dad was working. And Simba said he will be the father for the day! Lol! He sure knows how to make use of every occasion to have me treat him to dinner!

Simba kept laughing at this photo in which the penguin kite looked totally dead.Look at how tanned I am now!



5.

Photobucket

We celebrated Bi Han's birthday at EwF (Everything with Fries) in Orchard Central and went Starbucks after that. Another June baby.
Had our laugh hearing about how Bi Han picked her friend's hair tye up from the 2.1m swimming pool!



6.

Photobucket

Jun Wen and I met up with Carine and Sharon to discuss our Vietnam trip! Yeahs!
The best thing is, the girls came to NEX! Lols!!


Photobucket

The New Zealand's Natural Cafe was where we went to have high tea at. We each ordered a root beer float where we get to choose the ice cream flavor out of the many varieties!
The root beer kept on foaming up and overflowing! We had to sip it fast.



Photobucket

Simba recommended them Pao Xiang, which specializes in Bak Kut Teh! Sharon said she is going to bring her dad here!





Photobucket

The mini tea cup. The tea and soup are free flow by the way.



7.

Photobucket


Went ot Guilin Restaurant at CCK stadium for Jun Wen's granny's birthday! It was a 8-course dinner and the food was great! They served shark's fin soup and Jun Wen looked very sad. He was persuading me not to drink it, lol!


Jun Wen and Jun Jie!
Jun Wen ordered a glass of red wine since it's free! Lol!
While Jun Jie was in the toilet, Jun Wen poured some red wine and Chinese tea into Jun Jie's orange juice. All the cousins were trying hard not to burst out laughing when Jun Jie drank it. Poor Jun Jie didn't know that his brother played a prank on him even after finishing the drink. When asked, he said he thought someone accidentally spilled something into his drink. Innocent Jun Jie!




Photobucket

All the cousins with their granny. The frame was done by their uncle.
Their aunts and uncles are very friendly people. They added me on Facebook and one of the aunts knew i went to Hainan! She said she looked through all my Hainan photos and my captions of them. And she knows it must be my first time to China! Omg! So paisehs!


Photobucket

Me and the nice dessert.


8.

Photobucket

Just now, Jun Wen and I went to the newly opened Woodleigh Station. Lol!
Th station features 'Mr Gobbler'!



Photobucket





Photobucket

And we walked all the way to Aljunied, passing by this park with these scary stones. Lol!
Simba walked halfway and gave up! Lol.
I walked all the way through it. Yeahs! Simba was so impressed and I told him I used to practise it with my family lol! And he thought I was a pervert who likes therapy that involves torture!



No comments: