Thursday, June 02, 2011

Hainan Island tomorrow!

Wonder why my mum is so cheerful everyday?
Here is the answer: Selective hearing.



After she received $1,000 as her long service award, she went to buy 8 lamps that costs about $300+. I was at home studying for exams that day and had to help mum inspect the fixing of the lamps. I used about 2 hours watching the workers fix the lamps. Then mum called me from her workplace and asked if the workers did their job. I replied that I was satisfied. :D

And she asked, "What do u think of the new lamps?"
Me (always very honest to mum): No, mum i don't think so.
Mum: Huhs?
Me: No no, i don't think it's nice.
Mum: Huh?!
Me: Very very nice! The nicest I've ever seen!
Mum: I told u I've great taste!
-_-"

Watched Kungfu Panda 2 with Xiang and Jun Wen today!
I knew why the panda is always so joyful and funny. He lets go. He lets the past be the past. "It does not matter who you are now. What matters is who u choose to be." :D
I love the panda. He never fails to amuse and inspire me!



I have to wake up at 3 30am and I'm still not sleeping! :D
I'm going to reach Hainan Island in less then 12 hours!

No comments: